“Somebody told me that this is the place where everything’s better, and everything’s safe.” Here’s to One Tree Hill for being an amazing balance between comedy, drama, emotional turmoil, and the craziness we call our teenage years and early adulthood. Although your series finale comes tomorrow night, you will always hold a place in all our hearts. :’(
Miss dior chérie, drawn by me.
Just thought I would post some products I was in love with in January.
- Clarisonic Cleansing Brush - My skin has never felt or looked better after using this!
- MAC Pro Makeup Remover - Takes ALL of my heavy eye makeup off, without stinging my eyes are fogging up my contacts. Oil free.
- Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes - Gives my lashes a nice flutter, and I always get compliments when wearing this.
- Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer - This makes my face soft and smooth and my foundation just glides over this perfectly.
- Benefit Porefessional - This is another primer that for about 2 weeks I’ve been using over my Laura Mercier Primer. Creates a pore free velvet look.
I will pay whatever amount of money for this, but apparently it’s sold out EVERYWHERE. Everyone seriously loves this whipped bronzer though.
I can’t decide whether I like the Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer or the MAC Skin Primer better. I did decide though that I hate the MUFE HD Original Primer.
- INSTEAD OF GANGS- THERE WOULD BE FANDOMS
“UGH, THERE’S ANOTHER FIGHT BETWEEN THE HARRY POTTER FANDOM AND TWILIGHT FANDOM IN THE YARD.”
“EVERYONE FROM THE SHERLOCK FANDOM IS CRYING AND EVERYONE IN THE HUNGER GAMES FANDOM HAS GONE INSANE AND IS TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER AND THE WALKING DEAD FANDOM IS TRYING TO EAT EVERYONE AGAIN”